View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 11:50 AM   #3537
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Excellent article for those who watched Luka's Olympic team in action compared to the Mavs...

How is it possible that after 3 years you still can't find a competent secondary ball handler to play with Luka

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...okyo-olympics/
Getting consistent shooters to surround Doncic is the easy part, but the part that Dallas hasn't quite figured out is getting a secondary ballhandler, or just guys with better handles to put alongside Doncic in the starting lineup. It's not that Slovenia had Doncic sharing ball-handling duties with anyone else, but rather there were several guys who were capable of getting their own shot or finding the open player for a bucket.

The same can't be said about the Mavericks roster, who struggled to find anyone outside of Doncic to be adequate shot creators this past season. Hardaway and Jalen Brunson were perhaps the best at doing so, but Hardaway has a knack for getting out of control sometimes which result in turnovers, and Brunson isn't always consistent.
I posted about this exact thing a few pages back. I don't understand how they didn't address this.

I think Sterling is going to help some in that area. I wouldn't be surprised if THJ eventually comes off the bench and Brown at least gets experimental time in the SLU.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote