View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 12:44 PM   #3543
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
pRick was such an asshole that I'm glad his ass is gone. Overrated, better than avg coach for a vet heavy team.

"Old school" does not mean being a dick, and I think it's a smear to quality, hard-nosed, old school coaches to attribute that characteristic to them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I agree. I don't know how to feel about Kidd as the coach but I knew I got tired of Carlisle's act.

In comparison to a guy like Popovich....i've seen him coach everyone from a 19 year old Tony Parker to a young Kawhi Leonard. Hell he even got the best out of George Hill to the point he can trade him for a 1st rounder to draft Kawhi. I'd like a coach to be able to develop young talent and see much more player friendly than Carlisle was.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote