View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 03:30 PM   #10
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
But you insinuated it was because of some "jealous" factor of Luka and that's what i'm saying is somewhat rumor based. If we are being truthful there is nothing out there to back that claim up other than gossip.
You are probably right that jealous was the wrong way to describe it, because his negative feelings seemed to be directed at Carlisle rather than Luka. He was mad or concerned that he was no longer the primary ball handler, though. I don’t think that was just a rumor.

If Kidd really wants him, then go get him, but I can see why they wouldn’t have any interest.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote