View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 03:43 PM   #3633
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
You are probably right that jealous was the wrong way to describe it, because his negative feelings seemed to be directed at Carlisle rather than Luka. He was mad or concerned that he was no longer the primary ball handler, though. I don’t think that was just a rumor.

If Kidd really wants him, then go get him, but I can see why they wouldn’t have any interest.
I can believe he was upset about not being the primary ball handler...I Think it was harder for him to play without being that...I was hoping he'd have developed a consistent jumper by now.

And yeah its like some kind of wish on my part. I Admit. Loved him in college and loved him here. If they never go back which is what I expect I wouldn't really have a issue.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote