View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 06:46 PM   #3677
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I'm not sure the additional offense from Markannen would be worth the sacrifice in defense from losing Maxi.

I was very disappointed in how both Maxi and Brunson disappeared in game 7. It is possible that they don't suck, but just that they never had the experience of playing a game 7 against one of the NBA's defenses. It is possible that they will grow from the experience and be better next time. For a while last season, Maxi was hitting threes with the best of them, but he was never the same after Covid.

Now if we could get them to take Powell, that's a no brainer.
I’m with you on this. I’d keep Maxi’s defense and versatility, chemistry. I’d deal Maxi for a clear upgrade as part of a package. Unless we have another deal lined up with KP not sure what Lauri gives us we don’t already have.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote