View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 07:33 PM   #3678
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I'm not sure the additional offense from Markannen would be worth the sacrifice in defense from losing Maxi.

I was very disappointed in how both Maxi and Brunson disappeared in game 7. It is possible that they don't suck, but just that they never had the experience of playing a game 7 against one of the NBA's defenses. It is possible that they will grow from the experience and be better next time. For a while last season, Maxi was hitting threes with the best of them, but he was never the same after Covid.

Now if we could get them to take Powell, that's a no brainer.
Maxi was awful defensively in the playoffs, so I'm not sure that tag still holds. He is a 7 ppg player that goes games without scoring a single point.

But the bigger and most obvious thing is having another tradable asset. Or if Lauri works out and KP doesn't come back to form, then you are in a much better position to trade KP.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote