View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 03:38 PM   #1890
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
This is the guy we got NYK to bite on so we could get DSJ, who is now out of the NBA. We traded DSJ plus picks to get The Unicorn(lite). And now we got the guy who turns out to be better than DSJ, and we got him for free.

He'll make Brunson work harder for his minutes, and won't be the defensive liability Brunson was in the playoffs. At the least, he is a tradable piece, who makes it possible we could also trade Brunson. Really good move, Nico.
Agreed. I like Frank. Long defender that is still young with room to grow (hopefully). Plus it allows us to try and move Brunson before he is due a payday. I like Brunson, but I don’t think I want to pay him what he will likely command on the open market.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote