View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 12:25 AM   #39
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Still don't see much in Green. You just can't have 0 offensive game no matter what your defense looks like.
I think you CAN, it’s just really rare. Thybulle has basically zero offense for Philly but was 3rd team all defense (which is kind of a joke as I think he played 20mins a night). I think Green can be that good defensively only he can potentially guard SG, SF and PF and PG on some plays eventually.

He needs time but think of it like the Toronto Raptors model where they draft switchable athletes like Siakam and OG and figure they can learn to shoot with reps and confidence.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote