View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 02:50 PM   #5
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
TNT app is absolute @$Q#$. Test it before the game because TNT on Fire Stick last year showed video but no audio. If you are okay with that and have a login, then it's fine. I sometimes just do the TNT video and then get the Mavs radio streamed on my phone. Maybe they fixed it.

Other than that, I'd love some advice. I hear there are some good streaming sites that are pass-throughs of the Reddit/NBAStreams sites but without all the popups and ads.
I’ll have no problems with nationally televised games (assuming they aren’t blacked out) because I can get TNT and espn. I more concerned with games only shown on Bally Sports because I don’t have that channel. I’m hoping to avoid the Reddit route this year and all the pop ups if possible.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote