View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 02:14 PM   #52
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Is that really enough though? I love Nurk, but he's extremely close to Lillard off the court. Find it hard Portland lets him go. They're also in the midst of an investigation
100% this.

Even when you look at the history teams that are desperate because of lockerroom stuff/impending UFA, a talent as good as Nurk would be worth at least 1FRP and 1 first-round pick swap.

I think we'd need Brunson and at least one FRP to get Nurk. Luckily it's looking like we'll be giving up 2023 to the Knicks next year so we're free to trade 2022 ( but not until next summer), and could offer 2025/2027/2029 any time this season.

I'd like us to also investigate Jonas V when Zion demands a trade after coming back overweight and instantly re-injuring himself.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-09-2021 at 02:18 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote