View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 12:10 AM   #9
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
We were tied for the 2nd best record in the league. We lost to a team that was tied with us for having the best record but was clearly the better team. Are we seriously going to panic? We have a new coaching staff. It's going to take time. It's not the time to panic.
I don't think it's time to panic

But it might be time to be a bit concerned after you repeatedly fail vs teams with a winning record and each defeat is by double digits or more every game wouldn't you agree?

BTW I'm a Kidd fan but this roster or I should say the starting lineup IMO regardless of how much more time they give it just isn't going to work.

I don't think Powell is a starting Center and i don't think you can survive defensively with Powell, THJ, Luka and KP all playing significant minutes together new coaching or not....

Last edited by Dallas41; 11-12-2021 at 12:10 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote