View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 01:22 AM   #50
thewizard

thewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I mean, Bullock made one three to DFS's 2 so let's not act like he is the second coming of Seth Curry.

But Bullock does have some sort of "it" that doesn't really show up in the box score.
Despite not shooting well so far this year, Bullock has more gravity than DFS has. On offense, that's the "it" that I see. I saw a stat that said that DFS is left wide open from 3 more than anyone in the league that plays significant minutes. Other teams are simply willing to live with an open DFS 3 pointer.

So even though Bullock only hit 1 three to DFS's 2 today, I still think Bullock helps the spacing a bit more. Not that DFS sucks or Bullock is Seth Curry, but it's enough of a difference that I like seeing Bullock out there at the end of the game.
thewizard is offline   Reply With Quote