View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 05:03 PM   #23
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Whats crazy is he said this on espn before the game...Im sitting here wondering how many are watching the games.

But AFTER last night...I still dont know. We also had people saying this last season though.

Mavs looked great and beat their first above 500 team.

That team also was on a B2B and 3 games in 4 nights.
I'd love to think he's right, buuuut. I still believe that we heavily rely on role players playing above their norm in big situations. That isn't the makeup of true contender IMO. I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

Optimistic side of it is:

Brunson is no longer a background player forced to accept a bigger role. He is legit.

Frank has improved. Stepping into shots and knocking WAY more down than I thought he would. He's been pretty damn reliable.

Maxi, before the recent oblique strain, seems to have his athleticism and agility back.

KP ....eh I don't wanna jinx it.

Replacing Jrich with Bullock has not yet proven to be much of an upgrade. Surely that will show soon.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote