View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 11:02 PM   #2
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/k...along-the-way/

He's taking advantage of mismatches far more, which was on full display against the Clippers as he cleared shots over the likes of Luka Kennard and Eric Bledsoe on several occasions. Porzingis attributes his early-season success to having more fun playing the game this year than in the past.

"I'm just feeling free to play my game," Porzingis said after Dallas' win over the Clippers. "My teammates are trusting me. My coaches are trusting me and I'm out there just having fun. If you're not having fun then it's tough to play and give your all, but I feel like this year we have that kind of environment. We're just playing hard for each other and having fun out there."

That might be a thinly-veiled jab at former coach Rick Carlisle, who stepped down over the summer in an offseason filled with reported front-office drama for the Mavericks.
good read - thanks for sharing
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote