View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 11:54 AM   #33
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I dream of the alternate world where we drafted Tyrese Maxey / Saddiq Bey / Precious Achiuwa / Desmond Bane and demanded Matisse Thybulle from the 76ers for Seth.

The 2020 off-season was arguably the worst miss in Mavs history since Nash leaving. If I understand correctly it’s because Cuban’s stats guy and our actual fucking GM who had just hit on Brunson and Doncic were cat fighting.

I’m done giving Cuban a pass. He needs to sell.
According to Haralabob and confirmed by Mavs Moneyball sources, Donnie ran out of the 2020 draft room pissed and left the entire draft up to Bob. At any point the real GM, Cuban could have put his foot down and either fired Donnie on the spot or made him come back in the room. What a clown show.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote