Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 02:01 PM   #19
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I know the center position is a joke, but I still think a third reliable scorer is what we need. It's the reliance on these crappy side players that kills the team. We CANNOT rely on guys like Maxi and DFS and Bullock and THJ and I don't care to win games. Period. We've done it now for three years, and it doesn't work. They simply cannot consistently be relied on to hit open threes. And they frankly can't be relied on in general either.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote