Thread: Blow. It. Up.
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 01:19 AM   #22
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Umm. Yea. Demar helps us win that games last night. I cant help but think about how many of these close games where we could have won if ANYONE aside from Luka could take the ball and do what the call FN SCORE. Even if it weren't Demar exactly, another creator or multi tool player.

But this has all been said before here and elsewhere. A legit big is icing but with THJ,DFS and Bullock we don't even have a damn cake.
Around 6-7 min left in the fourth, I told my roommate Luka is gonna have to do the rest of this quarter by himself. Everyone else is done for the night. It’s insane that it’s that obvious to a fan.