View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 03:57 PM   #11
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
It is what Tim McMahon said on the Lowe Post podcast - he came into camp at 260 and the expectation was he would come in at 230. Having said that I still think Luka is the least of their problems. Nobody in the NBA creates more quality assist attempts per game than a heavy Luka and no group of teammates collectively miss more wide open shots.
I feel like the quality people we have in Mavs media would have picked up on this and the story would have bigger if Luka was....well, bigger. Bobby, Callie, etc. this tidbit from Tim is rumor mill at best and gossip or grasping for something to make a story at worst.

Luka looked and looks like Luka lol we aren't dealing with Zion here. I think the nagging injuries haven't helped either. And as someone said, he's far from a problem for this squad.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote