View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 01:04 PM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I think it's more Trey Burke has proven to be a better creator in Luka's absence. In any event, should Green continue to play like this, the Mavs have a semi-decent problem in having too many contributable guards. My guess is one or more gets traded to shore up say...the center position. But who knows how Moses continues. I wanted to see more of him last night but tough to put him in that position with the Hornets going so small.

I was impressed with Green. His 1v1 defense is noticeable, but as someone pointed out, his team defense and switching to help defense popped out. One particular play he was hip to hip with his man on a drive, KP comes to help on potential shot, Green slips underneath and stones KP's man after the pass and lead to a turnover.

It's the Hornets, but we need to keep seeing these smaller improvements from the role players.
Yea Green and Moses need minutes. We need them to get minutes desperately. I was disappointed that Moses didn't get back in the game. He altered shots inside defensively and took advantage of mismatches on offense.

We have said for years about Rick is that you need to at least try to force the opponent to adjust to your lineups but instead Rick was the almost always the one to counter adjust. Last night would have been a good opportunity to get Moses back in there and punish them if possible. Hornets didn't have options to counter it, if their small ball lineup didn't work, then they're Fvcked.

We won the game and looked pretty good but you didn't get Moses back in until garbage time which sucks because we had a lead big enough to afford some growing mistakes IF he made them. We also aren't going to shoot the 3 that well consistently when we have to so I take these big 3pt % games with a grain of salt.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote