View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 01:24 PM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Green is now averaging 11-8-3 per 36 on 45% shooting and 40% from three

He's absolutely killed it on defense, rebounding, and overall hustle to the point that every other player not named Moses looks like a lazy slob. Now his offense is coming along.

I really hope we see more Green. The only hit I have on him is that he passes up shots a lot. He had an open shot and passed it up, which lead to a clock violation. I half wonder if Rick got in his head and made him afraid to shoot which is why he's so hesitant.
And this is a direct result from a team that can't make threes anymore. Now they are forced to play guys who don't/can't shoot threes to make an impact.

When life gives you lemons...

And yeah, Rick did as much harm as good. People can dislike Kidd all they want, but no way Moses or Green sees the court this season under Rick.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote