View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 04:26 PM   #21
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea Green and Moses need minutes. We need them to get minutes desperately. I was disappointed that Moses didn't get back in the game. He altered shots inside defensively and took advantage of mismatches on offense.

We have said for years about Rick is that you need to at least try to force the opponent to adjust to your lineups but instead Rick was the almost always the one to counter adjust. Last night would have been a good opportunity to get Moses back in there and punish them if possible. Hornets didn't have options to counter it, if their small ball lineup didn't work, then they're Fvcked.

We won the game and looked pretty good but you didn't get Moses back in until garbage time which sucks because we had a lead big enough to afford some growing mistakes IF he made them. We also aren't going to shoot the 3 that well consistently when we have to so I take these big 3pt % games with a grain of salt.
I hear ya about getting Moses back in the game. At the same time, they were throttling the Hornets in this one, outlier shooting or not. Not really a need to get him in there (edit: I guess I should be real here and that any developmental minutes are good for guys like Moses). I'm just hoping he gets some real strong minutes against the Lakers and Timberwolves.

Last edited by saclare; 12-14-2021 at 04:43 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote