View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 12:50 AM   #49
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Saddiq Bey has been pretty meh this season. He’s shooting under 40% overall and like 31% from 3. If Josh Green was getting starters minutes on Detroit I’d be willing to bet he’d be at least as good. I still think Green will be better. That’s said, Bey would’ve made great sense as the pick especially with our connection with Jalen to Nova. Their players are well drilled and play defense.

And Maxey proved, once again, that if you just pick the available Kentucky player you’ve got a good shot at—-worst case a contributor, best case a star or near star. Booker, Adebayo, Herro, Maxey, Jamal Murray, Vanderbilt and probably 15 others I’m forgetting. These GMs just outthink themselves sometimes I think.
There are a lot of Kentucky busts, too...gotta be careful lol
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote