View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 10:59 PM   #72
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
100% agree with this...

But I'm not sure if they need that extra big who can contend with guys like Ayton, Jokic or Davis come playoff time or if they need that big wing who can handle/create and defend a little to help out Luka.

Guys like THJ and Powell are going to be tough to move with those contracts
Oh no. we are stuck with THJ. Maybe a .5% chance we manage to package him in a deal that we get robbed in....but nah. He's ours. Rejoice!

I don't think we have to have a big to improve. I just dont see anything that is reality as far as trades that are significant enough to even be even worth the hassle.

IMO our best bet is that Kidd finds a way to keep them locked in defensively and we find a way to keep KP rolling thru the 4th quarter but against good teams, not just the poor and average.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote