View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 12:18 AM   #76
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Yeah I’m not gonna solely blame Kidd because it is the 5th game in 7 nights, but by the same measure WHY TF aren’t you getting more of Frank and Chriss. Even a few minutes of Moses.
I was surprised we didn’t get more of Frank, Chriss and Green too. I think Kidd saw an opportunity to steal a win and rode his guys.

KP looked awfully tentative in crunch time. Some terrible shots. I hope they can find a way to keep him involved. Kidd brought him late again, with 2:25 left. Never a fan of that. Don’t like guys coming in so late, hard to go so long without a touch. KP sat a huge chunk of the 4th and it was probably like 30-40 minutes in actual time.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote