View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 12:06 AM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

No FG in the last 5:16.

400 turnovers. God Luka was bad with those.

Who can you rely on in tight games? No one. Luka has no one else who can get a bucket in intense close games.

Kleber got eviscerated defensively. His PNR defense was God awful. Even got back cut by Wagner for a nasty dunk. Then gets the ball ripped to end any long outside chance at winning or tying the game. Dude is the first one on the team to go deer in the headlights when it gets hotly competitive. POs comes, that dude will be a ghost.

We hit 3s at a decent clip all game until the intensity ramps up then its brick city.

This is a good look at who we really are, in PO atmosphere, pressure and scrambling defenses, gameplaning on Luka to see what the "others" are made of. This is happening vs a rebuulding Magic team. It doesn't matter who the team is, it's that we get in the fire and we end up torched. Replace the Magic with any team and we struggle because the other guys cant: go get a bucket. Can't knock down open looks, choke up the ball. If Luka isn't playing the hero and he pretty much is, we are left with praying for any other guy to outplay his averages.

Fk...this one was stressful for everyone, fans and the team. Welp back on the tracks for OK.C to regroup and pick up a 3 game streak.

1. Fvking Maxi 'deer in headlight' Kleber.

2. I've told you friends, extend that fn sideline O.B.!!! It's ridiculous that guys this big with big long ass feet have no extra space to operate. Sht drives me mad.

At least I still get a break from THJ....good dude n all.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 01-31-2022 at 12:14 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote