View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 01:33 AM   #95
texasbball

texasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to all

I haven't posted in a year or more I think. Heck, I don't know when it was. I still think the league is crooked. I watched maybe 3 quarters, 2nd and into the 4th, of the game against Phoenix, and watched as the refs swallowed their whistles and started calling every little thing on the Mavericks. Shut it off when I saw it start happening.

To be fair, I don't know what the decision making is. I think it's probably gambling related. Or it's a WWE thing, but where trending teams make good stories. So a Phoenix becomes a good story.

Any way I look at it though, referees control games far too often. I hope the Mavs win, but until the league office determines it's their time, forget about it. BTW, I've seen the Mavs get preferential treatment.

I don't think I'll convince anyone, but what the hey. Now I'll disappear again. At least you gave me a place to vent. It's sad, because good FAIR basketball is beautiful to watch.

Last edited by texasbball; 02-03-2022 at 01:34 AM.
texasbball is offline   Reply With Quote