View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 12:28 PM   #403
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I keep reading the Mavs have a shot for Jerami Grant if they include Brunson.

Curious to know how other fans feel about that situation.

I personally would pull the trigger because Grant is legit 2 way stud.

Obviously losing Brunson puts more weight on Luka's shoulders but I think the mavs could make smaller deal for Kemba Walker or Dragic via buyout later to get a secondary ballhandler to replace JB.

Defense is solid for Dallas but I could only imagine how awesome it would be with KP, Grant, DFS and Bullock all in the starting lineup with Luka.

Grant is also capable of creating for himself on offense

I think that lineup could really matchup with Phoenix and Golden St much better in the playoffs
Since we're dealing in hypotheticals and I have no real say in the matter, my only hangup is Grant thinking he's a 1A. His efficiency fell off once he got to Detroit. As a player I think he makes sense here. But is he willing to be a 3 is the burning question.