View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 01:52 PM   #411
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The big question is whether the Mavs would make the trades even if they had the ammunition. I mean, I feel like they have two really good trade pieces in DFS and Brunson, but they just aren't willing to move them.

I personally wouldn't move Brunson at this point as he and Luka work great together as starters. They both take pressure off of each other, esp Brunson for Luka. I mean, Luka is playing the best basketball of his career in the last 10 games or so. Brunson is that secondary ball handler we so needed. Can't just trade that willy nilly.

DFS I'd move in the right deal, but I don't know if he has the same trade worth. But if DFS/Powel/ way in the future first is on the table for Jerami Grant, then you have to take it.
I’d move Brunson, but only if it was a deal too good to pass up. Like you said him and Luka play well together. I just hope it doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass this summer if he goes chasing money if another team offers him more.

I’d move DFS for the right deal. Hopefully the deal includes Powell just to get his contact off the books.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote