View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 08:21 PM   #678
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
Sure it sucks to get so little for Porzingas. They gave up a lot to get him, but with his injuries, we just can't count on him. We may be better off by having hin off the roster, so we aren;t getting disappointed every time his knee aches. We took a gamble that he'd be great again, but so far, he has not been.

The Mavs have been winning without him, and we didn't give up any of the players who are helping us win. I don't think any other team was willing to give us a better deal, considering KP's contract and his health. That we got out from under his contract is a miracle. It is time to move on, so on we go.
Yup. Plus I think KP wanted out. Yea it appeared he and Luka had better chemistry this season but I think the FO knew he wasn't in love with the Mavs and like you mentioned, I think they also knew his value to other teams pretty well. There's no way they just decided 20 mins to deadline that they'd start shopping him and took the first avail deal. I bet they got turned down by a lot of team that frankly didn't want a max player in designer jeans.

The pic of him in the sandwich shop as he got traded was sad(ish) and funny. Looked like he didn't really care or maybe was actually happy. Idk...just my read.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 02-10-2022 at 08:22 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote