View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 08:37 AM   #695
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Can we see the defensive side? I appreciate everyone’s positivity, maybe I’m being too negative. I just think Dinwiddie is empty calories and Bertans is a stiff. And they both get paid a crap ton.

I’m not a KP fan and said this summer trade him for whatever you can get. I just didn’t expect them to whiff so horribly on a deal. Thank god we didn’t have any first round picks for Cuban to toss around at this deadline. This summer we re-sign Brunson to 20m deal and pay OKC with our 1st round pick to get off Bertans. Book it.
We can talk defense but not a single stat shows that he’s a defensive game changer. We’re better defensively with him off the floor

We allow 111.5points per 100 possessions with him on the floor. We allow 110.9 points with him OFF the floor.

Stats are skewed but you’d think you could find at least one positive defensive stat for a guy who is supposedly a defensive juggernaut. Instead every defensive stat shows that we’re worse with him.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote