View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 09:24 AM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

This was more like what the playoffs will look like on average from the Mavs. Unless Dinwiddie changes things. We know who we can count on and the most likely guys to dissappear. If the Clips didn't miss a ton of shots they could have blown us out.

Kleber is fucking unplayable at times. How does he still get lost and out of position on both ends? He's not ready and in position to shoot after pNr and seems disengaged in general at random.

JB had a good bounce back game.

DFS has to be more assertive. Good God 3pts and 2 rebs? That's straight garbage.

I'm not saying all of our playoff games will be more like this and not like when we are streaking and playing well but I'd bet the team tightens up except Luka and if we're lucky. Kleber is deer in headlights in those moments and that sht bothers me. I hate that we have to rely on him so heavily.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote