View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 01:21 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
What’s up with Franky Smokes and Chriss? Injuries?
Chriss - they say sore knee. I think we need bigs enough that it's probably legit.

Frank - sprained his ankle two weeks ago. No record that it was bad so I assume he will be back soon

Burke - sore shoulder. I wonder if they are just saving face with him now that he's probably the 5th or 6th guy down the depth chart. We need some people to be inactive

Pinson - finger. I think he was brought on to be a player-coach. I know he brings good energy and coaching. I don't think they have him here to play so they might as well have him taking one of the two inactive slots.

THJ - no updates on the broken foot, but crazy that he needed surgery. Does it mean that it was really bad and he won't be back this season or do NBA players just have better care and surgeries help recovery? When I broke my foot they put it in a cast and told me to wait a few weeks.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote