View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 03:23 PM   #76
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
bertans for as bad as he's been shooting has actually flashed some... er, not-badness in other areas? I've been surprised at times by his ability to challenge some shots at the rim, his one hand flush this last game, leading the break off of defensive rebounds... i wonder if there's more in there that Kidd can unlock. maybe it's cuz my expectations are so low that whenever he does anything other than shoot a 3 i'm more than pleasantly surprised.
There was a play yesterday where both him and Powell just stood around and watched one guy grab an offensive rebound.

There really isn't much IMO that he does beyond hitting 3's and if those 3's aren't falling I just view his minutes as wasted.

Instead of Bertans and Kleber off the bench together I'd much rather have Chriss at C and Kleber playing that stretch 4 spot.

Kleber hasn't shot worth a crap either but he does give you some form of defense and rebounding.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote