View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 12:23 PM   #32
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I think Denver would be the best for Dallas

They lack rim protection and defensively they aren't very good. That bodes well for Dallas

Utah has two legit bigs who can rebound and block shots. They might not be offensive threats like Jokic but they could pose problems for Dallas on the defensive end of the floor and the Jazz seem to be unbeatable in Utah when they play Dallas.
I think I agree. You can let Jokic get his, or force the other guys to beat you by doubling Jokic. Utah’s ability to knock down high % 3’s and having to legit bigs is worrisome. We would have the best overall player in Luka against Utah (debatable against Denver). Playing at altitude in Denver could cause issues though.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote