View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 04:34 PM   #24
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I will say this as I mentioned before earlier in the thread.

Sure Jokic is going to get his but Luka cancels him out.

The advantage IMO for Dallas is that Luka supporting cast is better than Jokic's supporting cast.

Also I believe defensively Denver is the lowest rated defensive team amongst all playoff teams.

This is just my opinion but I believe they lack rim protection which bolds well for Dinwiddie, Brunson and Luka as opposed to Uah.

I think the Mavs offense has a better chance to perform at peak level vs Denver because they can get any shot they want vs the Nuggets.

Utah is more balanced team on both ends of the floor and sure they might be reeling right now but they've always caused the Mavs problems especially up in Utah. If they win a single vs Dallas on the road in that matchup I don't have any confidence that Dallas can beat them in Utah

That's not the case vs Denver. I believe the Mavs can win home or away vs them

But that's just my .02 cents
The thing is, I think in the NBA, offense generally wins out over defense, and one transcendent superstar generally wins out over "balance."
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote