View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 03:49 PM   #189
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
If..If....If...

Bottom line: Luka will enter year 5 with no playoff series win yet. The fact that a team like Memphis or Phoenix can lose their star and still win says something about the team building around Luka or lack thereof over the past 4 years.

And Josh Green sucks at basketball. Worthless. Tell me Saddiq Bey or Desmond Bane wouldn't have been a lot better.
Green will never be better than Bey or Bane that was a Mavs FO blunder no doubt.

But Green has improved this year IMO

I expect him to take a another leap next year. He's just in his 2nd year and Rick didn't use him the way Avery does.

If dude can develop into a solid 35-36% 3-PT shooter he'll be a solid rotation 3&D player.

I think the mistake was not getting Dinwiddie last summer when he was available because then you could have possibly had him on the roster with KP without having to add Bertans contract.

Re-signing THJ was a bad decision and said that before coming into this year because he simply doesn't provide you anything if he's not knocking down shots.

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-16-2022 at 03:50 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote