View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 12:25 PM   #147
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Brunson had an awesome game. I couldn't be happier for him; however, the lack of long, athletic defenders made this a better matchup for him. I like what he brings to the table, especially in the regular season, but his effectiveness will be limited the deeper in the playoffs the Mavs go. Add to that the fact that the Mavs screwed up by resigning THJ, and the thought that the Mavs may have more than $40m/yr tied up between these 2 guys makes me sad moving forward.

This is not an efficient use of resources/cap $. It is what it is.
Yeah but he is using his IQ to make up for his size the same way Chris Paul does. We are gonna keep him. Losing an asset like that for nothing would be much worse.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote