View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 03:19 PM   #154
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I'm going on record to counter the THJ slant and say he will be a valuable piece for this team next year. I'm sorry, but I think the dude is highly liked and respected in the locker room, especially it seems by Luka. Having him for these first two games without Luka changes outcomes, for the better, too, before someone comes with what they think is a quick wit joke. He gets shit on so much for the contract, but it's a declining contract that will be $16.1MM in the 4th year or 2024-25. That's going to at least be an easy to package contract or a valuable one as I see THJ as a contributing piece. My two cents, take it for what it is.
The sooner they can trade this the guy the better IMO

The team committed to defense and they are much better on that end of the floor without him.

Sure he'll occasionally give that awesome game but as someone else pointed out he shows up every 3-4 games which isn't helpful in the playoffs.

Mavs don't have time for guys like THJ to play well once in a series if they are trying to get the finals.

If they could ship his ass out of town this summer in a package deal to Indiana for Turner and Brogdon you do that in heart beat
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote