Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 04:02 PM   #341
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Does JB just hate playing with Luka? Assuming the numbers are equal I don?t know how you go to a losing franchise like the Knicks over a Dallas team that just went to the WCF.
Yep, it's nuts, but I also didn't get the feeling the FO was that adamant about keeping him. I mean, the Knicks flat out slutted themselves to get him. Like their lives depended on it.

Meanwhile, Luka is off playing overseas and Cuban is probably shark tanking it. Nico seemed kidna laisser faire about the whole thing. If the Mavs wanted him badly enough, then they woulda tried to matched what the Knicks were doing. But I can't fully blame them. I don't believe losing Brunson is the end of the world. It sucks, sure, but what the Knicks did was bonkers.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote