Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2022, 05:32 PM   #762
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
What the fuck is Brunson mad about?? That he didn't get a $55m offer from a team that is now offering him double?? Isn't that every player's dream? To play themselves into a better deal??

All of this talk about JB feeling slighted is bullshit and posturing to cover the nepotism and tampering, and shield JB from the criticism for downgrading his squad.
I don't understand that position. If the guy just said "Aye I want to go to the Knicks to play in the Garden" or "I want to dominate the ball more"....I mean that would be a good enough of excuse. I honestly don't think he cares about how he looks because its not coming across well honestly.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote