Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 04:18 PM   #303
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Wait, so now there's people hemming and hawing about losing role players and gaining a bonafide star? I like the aggressiveness by the front office here. Could give two shits about a 1st round pick 6 years from now. If it was the 2027 pick along with the two guys we gave up, that's a different level of risk with Kyrie expiring and tough sledding to get back to being a contender and keeping Luka happy here.

Of course, this all could very well backfire. But that's the risk and I'm willing to take it. Speaks to some level that Nico and Kidd were both front runners for this trade. I could see this sparking a run, BUT, if it were up to me, this is the type of move that necessitates another or two in the coming days. Getting Morris helps out quite a bit on depth and rebounding. Still needing a legit center and this team could go deeeep. Hell, wouldn't mind adding another shooter. I wonder if Seth Curry was ever brought up?
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote