Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 05:41 PM   #336
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I LOVE the balls on Nico, and I LOVE this trade. We all saw how limited this team was, and we needed a move like this. I never loved the Dinwiddie - Luka fit, and DFS?s inconsistency on offense really hurt us at times.

Players like Kyrie don?t grow on trees. Yes he?s volatile, that?s why we were able to get him. You have to be willing to roll the dice on a guy like that. This will also hopefully free up minutes for Green. I wouldn?t be surprised at all if go to the Finals this season.
There is something you can't accuse Cuban/Nico of and it's lack of balls.

We're now the only team in the league with two all-star starters. This will either be a huge step forward for the Mavs or it will be another KP. And even if it fails like KP, we're pretty good at turning failure into something good.

We got KP, it failed, and we turned him into SD and Bertans. We traded SD, an undrafted guy we developed, and a FRP for an all-star starter. A few years ago we did something similar with Antoine Walker. He failed here and turned him into the JET who helped us win a championship.

We either win this or we keep trading up.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-05-2023 at 05:42 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote