Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 12:29 PM   #992
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I think Luka's slower pace WILL be good for the playoffs, but we aren't getting there grinding it out like every regular season game is the playoffs. Players need to run and more involved on the offense where it isn't just Luka ball 90% of the game.

Those three games were a different team. Loose, passing, running, finishing, smiles.

A Mavs twitter fan posted a video last game where Luka steals the ball at the top of the key and runs back for a layup. The entire bench was just dead pan in reaction. That was really bizarre from a bench that generally jumps up and cheers for such things.

Gosh, I really don't want to overreact that it's all Luka, but you saw how Kyrie interacted with the young guys when Luka was out. It was magical the way he let Hardy bring the ball up the court etc.

I think it's a maturity thing. Luka is still pretty young and barely older than Josh Green. He needs to start by stop bitching at the refs all game. He'll be so much happier just letting that stuff go. Get back on D and help your team.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote