Thread: Trade deadline
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 10:19 AM   #1019
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I know it's still a lot of games left to play but man when you watch the Suns and Clippers tonight you can clearly see the amount of depth these two teams will have around their star players.

I'm not even sure how the hell the clippers managed to get all the talent they have on their roster.

I mean they got some backup players who could legitimately start in Dallas . Both teams are still solid defensively.

Mavs best chance of getting out the 1st round might be playing vs Sacramento because if they draw Phoenix or LA as of right now I'd say they are toast
Bro the Clippers have a guy on their 3 deep who could threaten playing time here in RoCo.

I'm not as concerned with the Suns as I still don't think they will play enough defense in the playoffs to win it all. They're one injury away from being way worse than last season, especially if that is KD.

But alas, the Mavs have the same issue with defense. I think our depth should be fine as once you get to the playoffs. Come then, you better have a button tight rotation. Luka, Kyrie, Green, Maxi, THJ, Wood, Powell, Bullock, Holiday would be my choice as main rotation with VERY spot minutes to Hardy (unless he can take a step forward over these last 22 games), Bertans, and McGee (same caveat with Hardy). Basically, if fully healthy, there's no way a playoff team would give guys like McKinley, Pinson, Ntilikina, Lawson, etc. any decent number of minutes.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote