View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 10:48 AM   #627
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Luka looks hurt, but if he isn?t, he desperately needs some accountability. This is as bad as I have seen him.

For perspective, he is still putting up insane numbers on decent efficiency. He has spoiled us with his play. If he had Lebron?s/ Kobe?s/ MJ?s work ethic he would be on his way to becoming the GOAT.

Somebody needs to get him to spend his off-season conditioning, lifting weights, and fixing his diet.
After 2-3 years in the league if a guy doesn't take his conditioning serious I don't think he'll change as the seasons go by.

You mentioned Kobe and MJ

Hell I'd just be satisfied if Luka worked as hard as Giannis did on conditioning

But I really don't think Luka will ever be that driven. Dude might actually walk away from the game after 8 or 9 years and enjoy his beers 24/7

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-08-2023 at 10:49 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote