View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 02:00 PM   #1261
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
You literally said if had the tenth worst record we'd have a "13.9% chance" of keeping the pick when it's actually 80%.

You are consistently, objectively wrong. Then you throw a hissy fit and insult posters when you're called out. You've driven away a bunch of good posters from this board like UnderDog. All this and you're a moderator?

Underdog and I are friends. Stop making up bullshit.

I made a mistake on that ONE percentage weeks ago and you are consistently bringing it up despite correcting it many times since. Do you always continue to harass people on mistakes weeks ago? Do you always make shit up to make people look worse?

Anyway, I'm not banning you but I am ignoring you.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-02-2023 at 03:38 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote