View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 03:05 PM   #1263
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Rick may be a good X and O coach but he was very lacking in people skills. Maybe Kidd excels in people skills but why can?t the Mavs find one that has both? Don?t ask me for suggestions. I am not paid to look for one. I am sure with the proper unbiased vetting of coaches, the Mave can find one. Doesn?t have to he someone?s buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
People considered Rick a good coach and guess what he still rolled out Powell at center

The next good coach that Dallas gets will be the coach that no longer has Powell or THJ on this roster as starting options.

Both Rick and Kidd got too comfortable with both players and imo even if you bring in a new coach on those two guts are still on this roster I'm willing to guarantee you they will continue to be apart of the main core and play