View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 06:13 PM   #1269
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
Rick may be a good X and O coach but he was very lacking in people skills. Maybe Kidd excels in people skills but why can?t the Mavs find one that has both? Don?t ask me for suggestions. I am not paid to look for one. I am sure with the proper unbiased vetting of coaches, the Mave can find one. Doesn?t have to he someone?s buddy.
If they bring back most of this roster if won't matter who coaches

Look at the effort defensively by Luka, THJ, Powell, Hardy and Wood

None of them fight through screens. They all get beat repeatedly off the dribble and they are poor when it comes to closing out on shooters

Bey literally walked to rim vs Luka because there was no resistance by Luka

Bogdan had all day to shoot vs Hardy on several occasions it was so bad the hawks broadcast crew was making fun of Hardy defensively

Wood and Powell are the two worst box out bigs in the NBA neither guy puts a body on anyone

Right now as it stands only Luka, Kyrie and Josh Green are even worthy of returning next year.

I would literally trade or not resign any other player on thus roster after those 3 guys.

That is how bad this roster is

Guys like bertans making 17 million to do absolutely shit
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote