View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 06:47 PM   #1332
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I like that they called him fat. Not butt-hurt at all about it. You don't like it? Get fit. They don't call Gianis that. You want to shut them up? Beat them.

We want Luka mad. It's the only chance we have of him coming back in the best shape ever.
I'm with you on this 100%

Everyone forgets that JJ Barrea was the 1st guy who called out Luka regarding his conditioning

JJ said the sky's the limit for Luka if he could dedicate himself to conditioning

But here we are 3-4"years later and Luka still hasn't fully dedicated himself like giannis to a workout program

I think it hurts him defensively because he can't move consistently with effort because he's fucking huffing and puffing
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote