View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 05:19 PM   #1359
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Let me tell ya something...prime Bruce Bowen wouldn't change our defense. It's a system problem. When an entire team sucks at defense, then it's the system more than anything. If guys aren't giving effort, coaching/system...every time.

But even more is that I have no clue how we're going to fix that issue this summer...especially if Irving stays at 50 mil per.

It's gonna be hard enough to find a defensive/rebounding big man let alone a bunch of good wing defenders.
Which...they had (DFS)? Dinwiddie's defense is also missed. Mavs, when at full strength, were playing pretty good defense. So, not sure if it is a system problem, but will agree I see too many people either giving too little effort, or simply not being in the right place. Even during the last few games, where it seemed the effort was there, still saw too much standing around, giving up uncontested layups, etc.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote